Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reminds me of a good ole Candle.. :-P

This was written on a piece of fading, yellow paper in one of my notebooks, three years from now. Its not exactly what one would call "refined", but it was a start alright!

In the darkness,
A distant glimmer
Shone from a pin-prick of vision,
Asmi, the light from the
Inner core of the eye.
A panaroma of Illusion
Spread the etches and
Into the depths of the dark,
Till shade and shadow
Became one with the light.
Their contrast only fleeting,
For an instant in time.

Filial depths spoke of
Untold mysteries,
Unspoken thoughts,
Forgotten desires,
Umfulfilled promises...
Concealed beneath that
Cloak of shadow,
Refuting their own silence. 

Titleless, its something along the lines of a dramatic advertisment. And quite recently, there has been a jewellery line by the name, Asmi. I doubt people would recall that, but still I have mentioned this for accredation's sake (although I'd written this a year before asmi was launched). Its neither awful nor disasterous, but something which I couldn't do justice to. Along the lines of something mysterious (as i have it told), it doesn't exactly hit on any particular thing, lot of pondering and straying of thoughts, perhaps.

Yet I'd be glad if i were to get a second, rather encouraging opinion on this one. Maybe one of these days, I will fill out the gaps to make it more presentable and scholarly. Quoting Frost, I still have miles to go before I sleep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment