Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reader's List

These are the books that have remained on my reading list for quite some time. They have been shelved now, due to the ongoing tests and semester-end-exams which commence on the 10th of December.
I've decided to stick to this check-list and finish at least parts of it before I get caught up in the butterfly-wheel, as the next semester starts.

1. The Casual Vacancy, J.K. Rowling
2. Einstein: the Life and Times, Ronald W. Clark
3. Fifty Shades Freed, E.L. James
4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Steig Larsson
5. Sufism: the Heart of Islam, Sadia Dehlvi
6. The Grand Design, Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinov
7. A Brief History of Time, Stephen Hawking
8. On Beauty, Zadie Smith
9. Sam Walton: Made in America, John Huey
10. The Associate, John Grisham
11. The Turning Point, Fritjof Kapra

I could add more to the pile that is already there, but it'd be asking for too much; like being overtly ambitious, given the lack of time. There's another list for perusing books that have already been read. I have forgotten parts of them, and for the sake of reliving a few beautiful and hilarious moments I'd like to leisurely skim over those pages.

1. Gone With the Wind, Margaret Mitchell
2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, J.K Rowling
3. Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
4. The House of the Spirits, Isabel Allende
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, J.K. Rowling
6. Angels and Demons, Dan Brown
7. The Great Gatsby, Scott. H. Fitzgerald
8. The Stone of Tears, Terry Goodkind

There might be more to add to this list, I'm just not able to think of at the moment.
You just might be able to read more posts once my exams are over. Speaking of december, I have reasons to celebrate. Mom is returning home, and I'm awaiting a new DSLR, a smartphone and girly delights... chocolates, hair-straighteners and accessories. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment