Sunday, August 12, 2012

Payphone

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?"

Having sultry thoughts in my head, as I ponder about the song, munching on a dil kush with coconut filling and the red and green tutti-fruit inside, it feels like ripe jelly for sometime now.

I recall the time when I had once felt like this song, it was a disarming feeling where nothing could ever make a difference anymore, or again. But here I am, testing my limits and experience... I don't want to talk about it further, as I am happy. There are times when you really feel it and Wiz Khalifa is the man for the job.

I am proud to say that I have a "striking" force in my personality, from an astrology point of view. I explored the natal chart to an extent that I can relate to my short-comings. Although I am not a firm believer in astrology, I like to relate to it, as it is fun, sometimes inaccurate with ribald humor. It says in my birth chart, that I am an Aries with a Leo moon and a Gemini ascendant-sign.

Being one with a Leo moon, I think I am fairly loyal and generous to close friends and family. Although I am supposed to be a bit "fickle", owing to the Gemini influence, I feel that passion perseveres in every sphere of my being. I am looking forward to do more reading and learn a bit more about the intricacies of the seven houses, their planets and concepts of being in conjunction, trine and sextile.

No comments:

Post a Comment