Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year's...

My first post since new year's... Belated new year's to all!

Since my last post, I've been really busy to actually sit down, think and write from a fresher, newer perspective. I've been travelling to-and-fro the city and round about other places.

I met with people, mainly relatives or long-lost cousins whom I see on occasion such as these. I clicked lots of pictures - a glorious start to tireless, new photography sessions. It was 12 o'clock and late in the night to have celebrated the new year. But it was a fulfilling sleep that paid off, after having being lulled about here-and-there (my mom's doing). That's how my new year was spent...

Right now, its my house that's undergoing a bit of renovation. So, my place is bound to get dusty and quite unlivable-in until all the operations are done with. *argh* So much for cleanliness.

I will need tips on interior designing and some directions on how I must match the decor of my living-room with different colors. Deep aquamarine-blue remains my favorite and so, this color will form the focal points in my room (or so, I hope). I am quite aversed to lime-green and yellows, since they draw too much attention. And agitate a mind such as mine. Right now, I'm all in for a home-improvement-committee. *sarcasm*

No comments:

Post a Comment