Friday, March 16, 2012

Domino

After finishing with the presentation that was due today, I realized that I must take some time out to reflect on the disparities in my imperative day-to-day indulgences, no matter how obscure. In short, I'd forgotten to stop and smell the roses, to let the waft of delicious, succulent imagination and creamy thoughts linger awhile... like they used to.
Rather like a fresh, medium-rare, pepper steak still flaming hot and fresh off the platter, with the greens, mashed potatoes and pepper sauce! Sounds simply yummy, I know...

The past few weeks have been unforgettable, of celebrations and roller-coaster rides to the moon and back again! Excitement has lurked at every corner and things have been hot and happenstance....
I've never stared off into space to "dream", its a jolly good world out there to visit, explore and have an amazing adventure....

Take me out like I'm a Domino!  <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment