Friday, November 11, 2011

The Good things in Life (Like Soup)!

Its an almost-perfect solitary evening I thought, as I bit on a date fruit and felt the jolt of sweetness, probably electric, as I swallowed it down. I had a hectic day, more so than others.



Thinking back, as what I usually do, I pondered awhile and let the listless feeling fill my entirety. To me, reflecting and dissecting thoughts and actions of the day is what pulls me through a particularly hard time. Its rejuvenating, to be able to put down thoughts. I always make it a point to learn from what has occurred. It's the best feeling to be able to alter the many things that go awry.

I lost one of my best friends today, I thought. It could be a clash of egos. I saw no need for dramatics and quickly offered to end the tug of war. Now its become an unacknowledged presence whenever we see each other. This silent cold wind blows unfeelingly and freezes whatever it passes through. In this case, I was the one getting hypothermia.

As I looked back one-time for now, I was happy to let go. So, the stars shine brighter and nebulae shimmer with greater color and spiral deeper in my galaxy, to make the past only a reminiscence. And something consequentially better to happen in the light of the day's events.

What makes galaxies spin infinitely in space-time? Why do planets simply exist in this span of nothingness and humans evolve the way they do...
What makes love surreal and blurry at times when it should peak stronger?

Is this why cats eat up their newborns after birth, to preserve energy?? I need a ten-thousand watt source to recharge my reserves and go back to period of antebellum (before war). Battle scars cannot be wiped clean without a healthy dose of all the good things in life.

As i wind up my first piece of stimulated writing, I look forward to soaking in more warmth and all the good things in life...

2 comments:

  1. Too much thought squeezed into few words. Still good for starter...
    and the flavor of dates just guessed with my mouth filled saliva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE and feelings simply the programmes that guide us to paths or actions that help us sustain the presence of our species, everything is
    passive. What i liked the most is your strategy towards life - learning as you move.. :) MIGHT be you wouldn't like to accept such tasteless things. :(

    ReplyDelete