Thursday, November 1, 2012

November '12

I have been on blogger since a year now (come last November) and I am pleasantly pleased to see the number of accumulated posts! Its quite refreshing to be able to assert yourself, the expression is quite intoxicating. I don't intend to stop.

I am honored to have people shower praise over my writing skills. One of the best comments that I've received so far, "You have the most eclectic writing style." My inner goddess was petted and mollified by this! :D There were a few readers who simply said that I should write a novel or publish in a magazine or column. I get the novel thing quite often, and my reply has always been, "One day..."


I thank them for their encouragement, and without whom, simply putting words to my thoughts - the insane ones, humorous ones, and the aggrieved ones would never have come to pass.

Thank you all!

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

2 comments:

  1. Awesom blog!! most of the times i feel its gre test for me :D very well usage of words! n thoughts n feelings beautifully xpressed! :-) keep it up, zo! :)

    ReplyDelete